Report: #332085

• Reported By: Bay Saint Louis Mississippi
  • Just Brakes - Druid Hills - Atlanta
    2081 Druid Hills
    Atlanta, Georgia

Just Brakes - Druid Hills - Atlanta Incompetent personnel or just shysters Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Time cant be promised

I went to Just Breaks this morning and wanted them to do a break job for me. He said it would take 2 - 5 hours. That they may need parts, etc. I then specifically asked If we schedule the job for a specific time and all I would authorize them to do was change pads and turn rotors... Then how long would it take. Answer 2 - 5 hours. I said why can't you come up with an exact (or near) time that it will take. Answer = We just don't know what we might get into. I restated all I want done is change pads and turn down rotors. Answer still 2-5 hrs.

This is ridiculous and most likly a ploy to try to get more money out of me. Anyone who is a professional and only does one thing would be able to tell you almost exactly how long a scheduled and specific job would take.
I smell a rat... and will not allow them to work on my vehicle. They are either SHYSTERS or INCOMPETENT!

Norman
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-brakes-druid-hills-atlanta/atlanta-georgia-30320/just-brakes-druid-hills-atlanta-incompetent-personnel-or-just-shysters-atlanta-georgia-332085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Time cant be promised

AUTHOR: Jb Lead Tech - (U.S.A.)

A completion time cannot be promised for several reasons, first and the main reason, is that the store does not know how many more vehicles will come in while they are working on your vehicle.

Second is that if they do not have the parts in stock to repair the vehicle then they are at the mercy of the parts house, and finally until they have inspected the whole brake system, they do not know what problems there are that will need to be repaired.