Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Just Brakes
    10320 N Dale Mabry Highway
    Tampa, Florida

Just Brakes ripoff on unecessary brake work Tampa Florida

in september 2002 my husband and i took my toyota 4runner to just brakes on n dale mabry in tampa florida. the mechanic removed my brakes and after about 10-15 minutes of inspection we were told that the vehicle needed over $500.00 of brakes work.

we were taken back by his price because we were going in for the $99.00 special. we wanted the brakes put back on the car. ( we were going somewhere else for an inspection but did not inform just brakes of that )

the mechanic told us that if the brakes were put back on the vehicle would be unsafe to drive. neither of us wanted me driving an unsafe vehicle so we had the work done there at just brakes.

after 20,000 miles my brakes still squeek and pull.

Vanessa
riverview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2004 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-brakes/tampa-florida/just-brakes-ripoff-on-unecessary-brake-work-tampa-florida-95445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content