Complaint Review: Just Deals

• Reported By: DeborahV — Angola New York
  • Just Deals

Internet
    United States of America

Just Deals Paid for purchase on 3-4-13 never delivered. Emailed many times. Cannot find a phone number to contact them. Internet

*Consumer Comment: JustDeals.com?

On March 4, 2013 I purchased a camera ( Polaroid t1455 14MP Digital Camera 5x Optical Zoom and more! (Blue) for  $41.99) My account was charged that day and it is now April 1, 2013 and have not received the camera. I have sent multiple e-mails to the company and as of yet have not received a response. I tried to find a phone number for the company but did not. There is no number attached to the emails I've received when I purchased the camera, only a e-mail address. All I want at this point is my money returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-deals/internet/just-deals-paid-for-purchase-on-3-4-13-never-delivered-emailed-many-times-cannot-find-a-1039714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

JustDeals.com?

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

If you are talking about this site, the contact number is on the "about-us" page (http://www.justdeals.com/about-us). It is a 1-818 number and I am not sure you would get through to them anyway... After I read their ToS, it pretty much covers most of what you can do to them too...