Complaint Review: Just Fabulous, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 03, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013
  • Reported By: Charmainmae1 — el segundo California
  • Just Fabulous, Inc.
    2301 Rosecrans Ave
    El segundo, California
    USA

Just Fabulous, Inc. Justfab - Unethical! El segundo California

I ordered some boots on JustFab back in December. Today my husband asked me if I ordered something from them on 5/08/2013, I said no. He showed me the credit card statement, and there was a $39.95 charge from them. So I went onto me account on the website and low and behold there were 5 charges of $39.95 from January, February, March, April, and May! Wow!

I called JustFab to tell the, they needed to credit my charges because I never okayed those charges. The Rep said that I was a VIP customer, and that I never opted out on each e-mail to buy credits. What?!

First of all I never agreed to be a VIP, or gave permission to charge my credit card! The Rep, said that it was policy and that I can enjoy using the credits for a purchase on merchandise. I told her how deceitful and unethical this was and that she needed to credit it all and close my account. She tryed to get me not to, but I stood my ground! She said she was only authorized to credit 2 and that I had to call back 3 to 5 days and get the rest credited. Really?!

Well, I will make sure I will get those credits and close my account! Sketchy! That is stealing from people and not even sending a statement to lety ou know they did that?! We would have never known if my husband never looked at the card statement!  Beware of JustFab!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 03:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-fabulous-inc/el-segundo-california-90245/just-fabulous-inc-justfab-unethical-el-segundo-california-1055851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content