Complaint Review: Just Riding

• Reported By: EquineMom — Trabuco California USA
  • Just Riding

Nationwide
    USA

Just Riding BUYER BEWARE, JUST RIDING online shop - RIP OFF Kielce, Poland, 25252 Nationwide

*Author of original report: JUST RIDING Order Update

I made a purchase on the Just Riding online shop. The misrepresented the sizing of their helmets. I ordered a custom helmet for my daughter and was very sure about her sizing as we had gotten her fitted locally knowing the helmet will be custom made. The company misrepresented the sizing charge between the European size and US size on their website. They even admitted this error. Still they were incredibly rude when we wanted to get an exchange after paying a hefty duty fee at that! We waited monthis for the helmet to be made and then it arrives a size too large. Their solution was to add more padding. This padding is a joke and made no difference in the sizing one bit not to mention it's uncomfortable. Moslty the helmet will not stay on which obviously won't protect my daughter's head from injury should she fall in competition on her horse.

The communication via email was degrading at best. They never accepted accountability, were incredibly condesending and rude. I was ripped off big time. I just wanted the helmet we initially ordered and would have gladly sent the other one back and requested a ship back label. Upon initial email they ignored me. It wasn't until I said I was going to share my experience online that they started emailing me back. The rude customer care and the arrogance of the owner were frustrating to say the least. I've decided to share my experience in hopes to prevent others from having to be treated so poorly and investing a large amount into a product that is misrepresented on their online web shop. Lesson learned never to purchase from Just Riding again. Buyer Beware!! https://justriding.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2017 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-riding/nationwide/just-riding-buyer-beware-just-riding-online-shop-rip-off-kielce-poland-25252-nationw-1377699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

JUST RIDING Order Update

AUTHOR: - ()

We finally received the correct sized custom helmet after I contacted the manufacturer of the helmet directly. I can't thank the manufacterer enough. Their helmest are beautiful and I'm so thankful they helped us make this experience right. My daughter is thrilled to have her new helmet and the manufacterer sent hats and signed autograph cards for the inconvenience and frustrations dealign with this distributer.

Since the manufacterer couldn't direct ship to us they worked with Just Riding on our behalf and Just Riding sent out the correct helmet and added a pair of Animo polo wraps which was a nice surprise. I'm happy the final outcome came out positive. I had promised to remove my report but this site will not remove reports so I'm updating our experience accordingly grateful this ended well.