Complaint Review: justanswer

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Reported By: Robert — Union Oregon U.S.A.
  • justanswer

Internet
    United States of America

justanswer justanswer.com Won't refund my unused balance of $37, won't respond to me, their only support phone 888-862-9212 is always busy. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: JA Rebuttal

All the usual signs of a ripoff artist.  I have $37 on account that has never been used, and after over a year I think its time that I be refunded because I dont know that I will ever use that money to ask another question.  Despite what their support info tells you, you cannot cancel your subscription on your own.  There is simply no self help process for a refund of unused money.  My online request to support has gone unanswered for well over a month now.   Their only phone number 888-862-9212 answers but then after one ring it goes to a buy signal.  Legitimate companies will auto-refund after a reasonable amount of time, they wont expect to hold your money forever, but not so with justanswer.  That should be your first clue of a scammer.  Second, as I said above, the phone will never answer, that should be your second good clue of a scammer.  All the other complaints on here at ripoffreport is another good solid clue of a scammer.  Don't risk it, contact a real expert directly yourself, you don't need to use justanswer to get real expert advice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/justanswer/internet/justanswer-justanswercom-wont-refund-my-unused-balance-of-37-wont-respond-to-me-thei-906349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

JA Rebuttal

AUTHOR: EthanA - (United States of America)

Hi Robert,

My name is Ethan and I am the Customer Service manager for JA.  I am terribly sorry for any frustration this may have caused you.  I would like to get this matter resolved for you.  Please send an email to my attention to CS@justanswer.com.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,