Complaint Review: justflowers.com

• Reported By: SarSar74 — Orlando Florida United States of America
  • justflowers.com

Internet
    United States of America

justflowers.com "Bay Hills Florist" justflowers.com uses our business name to lure in and dissapoint our customers Internet, Internet

That google adwords ad with the heading "Bay Hills Florist" is really just a call center marketing to customers that normally shop at the real Bay Hill Florist. My customer called me to complain about the hideous flowers his neice received recently, and he went on about how the flowers were nothing compared to the quality we normally deliver.

When I told him that I had no record of his order, he exploded, "but I have my email confirmation right here." The he got quiet. He suddenly realized he had been duped. He had done a google search for our shop, and clicked on the ad on the right side-bar that said "Bay Hills Florist." It was actually an ad for justflowers.com.

Friends, do not order flowers from justflowers.com. They are not the real deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/justflowerscom/internet/justflowerscom-bay-hills-florist-justflowerscom-uses-our-business-name-to-lure-in-and-873093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content