Complaint Review: Justfly.com

• Reported By: Memyselfni — Cliffside Park New Jersey USA
  • Justfly.com

Internet
    USA

Justfly.com This is the worst customer service EVER! It is currently 12 a.m. I have been on the phone with this company for over 4 hours. Internet

This is the worst customer service EVER!  It is currently 12 a.m.  I have been on the phone with this company for over 4 hours.  I had a tragedy in the family, so am unable to take the flight.  They kept telling me over and over again they need a certiicate of death (which is impossible to get), and they needed it that night.  I told them repeatedly what the tragedies were, and they kept repeating themselves too.  They said the cost of changing the ticket from two airlines, plus their costs would come out to about $900!  (My flight was only $272.00)  I told them that aint gonna happen.  Finally I called both airlines myself, who both waived the fee, and issued me credits.

I called Justfly.com back to tell them I received my credits, but they are calling the airlines to verify?  I've been on hold now for over a half an hour, and my patience has worn so thin I can see through it.  I have enough going on.  It's so much easier to call the airlines themselves in the future.  I asked to be connected to somebody in the United States.  I was then connected to yet another, guessing Filipino individual., who claimed they were in Canada.  Ya, right.  If I hear one more "I'm so sorry ma'am".  I'm going to scream.    I don't know why they had to call both airlines to confirm I did indeed get my credits.  They charge a $75 booking fee, and they are seeing if they can lower it.  So, I'm on hold again..why?  The rep should be doing it while I'm on the phone.  They are trying to bill me $50 to cancel and they are not making sense!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2016 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/justflycom/internet/justflycom-this-is-the-worst-customer-service-ever-it-is-currently-12-am-i-have-been-1339326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content