Complaint Review: JUSTICE RECOVERY SOURCES

• JUSTICE RECOVERY SOURCES
    210001 N TATUM BLVD
    PHOENIX, Arizona
    USA

JUSTICE RECOVERY SOURCES FRAUDULENT CON LADY PLEASE CHECK OTHER BIZ NAME AZ CONSUMER JUSTICE RECOVERY SERVICES PHOENIX Arizona

*General Comment: Tera Marsh Helped Me So Much

Finally i was contacted by a good human  being by the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION and was warned that this lady was  nothing but a CON LADY WITH an EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL RECORD.  THEY TOLD ME THAT HER REAL NAME WAS TERA MARSH AND THAT SHE WAS ACTIVE CON LADY  THAT DUPED SENIOR CITIZENS OUT OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.  OBVIOUSLY SHE CANT LIVE WITH HER SELF  BECAUSE SHES HAD 11 DUIS AND HAS BEEN INCARCERATED 10 OUT OF THE 11 TIMES. My wife and I SENT $1250 WHICH WAS FOOD MONEY FOR US BUT  SHE IS THE DEVIL. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE MARSH'S THEY ARE NOTHING BUT SCOUNDRELS ON CRACK. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/justice-recovery-sources/phoenix-arizona-85050/justice-recovery-sources-fraudulent-con-lady-please-check-other-biz-name-az-consumer-jus-1048372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Tera Marsh Helped Me So Much

AUTHOR: Mary F - ()

Wow.  That is all I have to say about reading the blatant lie above.  I was contacted by Tera Marsh, using her business name Tracy Sampson about a month ago.  She was professional, straight-forward and helped me get back more than $10,000 that I had stolen from me by a man who sweet-talked me into investing in a fake Internet business.  Then I got screwed over again by a guy who is also in the same business Tera does.  He contacted me just like Tera and after I sent him money, he disappeared!

I was reluctant to use Tera when she called me but after seeing all the documents she provided, I knew she was for real.  She also explained to me why she uses the name Tracy Sampson.   It is a legitamate concern and I actually agreed with her reasoning.  I am sure that first jerk who called me was also using a fake name.  He is truly the devil.

At any rate, I would urge you to *not" believe the trash that was written about Tera Marsh. Besides, I think it is obvious that whoever wrote it is just lying and being vindictive and out to personally destroy her.  Did you notice how they added "my wife" to it and it is not in capital letters?  In my line of work, that is the sign of a liar.  At any rate, it was just about business or something she allegedly did, they wouldn't have only published information that someone close to her would know.  In addition, just because someone gets a DUI doen't make them unethical.

What Tara Marsh did for me and two of my friends changed our financial future and brought back a sense of security.  For that I am ever grateful and am happy to rebuff the lies being spread about her.