Complaint Review: KANOA Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 23, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, August 23, 2017
  • Reported By: Francisco — Houston Texas USA
  • KANOA Inc.

Internet
    USA

KANOA Inc. Promised to deliver the product, but they never did. All of their social media has been either canceled, or private. Internet

KANOA offered some "truly wireless earbuds". I believed them in that promise, but I never realized that they would do this all of a sudden. They showed pictures of the earbuds, packaging, prototypes, and many other things that made them look as if they were going to accomplish their goal, which was to deliver the preorders to their customers. As it turned out, they never did. I paid $169.00 for the earbuds that I thought I was going to get. All I got at the end was an email at 6:27 pm (Central time) on August 23, 2017, saying that it was an "important notice".

This notice can be found in their website. After reading all of what they had to say, I was disappointed since I knew that I wasn't going to get my earbuds after all. I went on to check their Reddit, Instagram, Facebook, and all of those accounts were they either deleted, or private. Overall, I was truly enthusiastic in this product, but at the end, the company never accomplished their promise, or they just wanted to abuse, and scam people into buying into their lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2017 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kanoa-inc/internet/kanoa-inc-promised-to-deliver-the-product-but-they-never-did-all-of-their-social-media-1395095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content