Complaint Review: Kaplan College

• Kaplan College
    4040 Vine St.
    Riverside , California
    USA

Kaplan College Deceptive, Cause of Debt, Lack of Job Placement, Non Transferable credits Riverside California

I signed up with Kaplan College of Riverside with the promise of employment. I received my certification, yet, I'm not hirerable by...anyone. I wanted to use the credits I earned by transfering them to a Community College, in the hopes that with a few extra classes under my belt, I would be able to use my Cert. alas, My credits arent transferable.

I was told that my credits were transferable, a lie, I was also told that I would be helped with job placement, that was another lie, I was paying $100 a month while I was in school (which is confusing, because I am in Debt now 16,00 and the 100 wasnt going towards my loans). Would I recommend this school? no, if I could go back and tell myself otherwise, I would. I payed a school to give me a worthless piece of paper, they got my money, I got a headache and a bunch of shut doors. In addition! Who wants to hire an inexperienced pharmacy technician, when that school was pumping out so many techs that a company such as Target, CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid,etc. can get free help from an intern for a month?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kaplan-college/riverside-california-92507/kaplan-college-deceptive-cause-of-debt-lack-of-job-placement-non-transferable-credits-1095860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content