Complaint Review: Kaplan University

• Reported By: ACB82 — Lakewood Colorado USA
  • Kaplan University

Internet
    USA

Kaplan University Charged me for 4 academic years for a 2 year program! Davenport, IA Internet

*Author of original report: Almost forgot they are liars too

This school is a complete RIP OFF. I discovered that I was charged for 4 academic years when I took a 2 year program (how does that make sense) Then I was told I was awarded too much fiancial aid, yet owe the school over $900?!? They said they investigated the matter and that they think it is accurate, so I have to pay. I have contacted the school repeatedly and they refuse to budge. I have my unofficial transcripts. I did not take 4 years of classes. The "pre-packaged" financial aid should not have left me with a balance. Do NOT go to this school!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2016 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kaplan-university/internet/kaplan-university-charged-me-for-4-academic-years-for-a-2-year-program-davenport-ia-int-1294359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Almost forgot they are liars too

AUTHOR: - ()

I forgot to mention: 2 credits out of that 2 year program transfered. I just paid $30K for 2 credit hours. They claim they are "nationally accredited". False. Their campus credits may be, but it is NOT true for their online classes. This school shamelessly takes money from people while giving them false hope that they will graduate and have a great career.