Complaint Review: Kaplan University

• Kaplan University
    Kaplan University.edu
    Internet

Kaplan University Kaplan is a rip off Internet

I started Kaplan back in February of 2008. i thought at the time they where the best college I had talked to for online classes. I would say that I got threw my first semester and i started getting calls. They started to call me telling me that I owed them money. I did not know what they where talking about. They said that I agreed to a 50 dollar monthy payment every month. I told them I did not agree to that. I was told I would not have any payments until 6 months after I finished school.

I started getting calls every day. I was always telling these people this is not what i agreed too. They would tell me that this is what I owed and if I did not pay them soon they where going to block me from classes. I started making calls and no one has returned my call about this and I have called a lot of people. They are trying to say that I owe them 2 thousand dollars.

I can not believe they did this and I am not paying them this money. I will know have this on my credit report for nothing and I got nothing from it. Do not attend Kaplan they are not what they say.

Monica
Woodbine, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kaplan-university/internet/kaplan-university-kaplan-is-a-rip-off-internet-391017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content