Complaint Review: Kaplan University

• Kaplan University

Internet
    USA

Kaplan University Rude, Disrespectful, Scam Internet

After an incredibly disenchanting phone call with an incredibly rude woman in the verification department I have decided to leave Kaplan. I am getting exhausted with picking up the slack of other peoples incompetence, and if this is the way that Kaplan University does business, I have absolutely no interest in continuing my education with them.

Throughout previous phone call with the Verification department, I was belittled, treated as a child, and disrespected. I am sorry to leave but I have no interest in working with a company that allows employees to speak to a student in the way I have been.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kaplan-university/internet/kaplan-university-rude-disrespectful-scam-internet-1062837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content