Complaint Review: Kaplan University

• Kaplan University

Nationwide
    USA

Kaplan University Financial Aid Fraud Davenport Iowa

This is becoming a huge headache for me with Kaplan University Financial Aid Department. I've been trying to get my situation resolved since my last term. I know I should be receiving the rest of my student loan amounts which is more than $7,000 and Kaplan has refused to send me anything except more problems. My financial aid award letters prove the amounts I was approved for. Since Kaplan is so discreet and sneaky by not sharing this information with their students on their approved amounts the letters are all we have to show proof of.

I finally get through after being on hold for 45 minutes to an hour and every time the agent wants to discuss the things I'm not concerned about to cause confusion instead of answering the direct question which is about my stipend. I have to repay the loan amounts back to the government regardless and I should not have anyone at Kaplan deciding on what amounts I should be receiving. This has been an ongoing problem for me since day one when it comes to Financial Aid and Kaplan. Let me remind you I'm a 4.0 student who takes great pride in his work, but I refuse to just continue to sit down and allow Kaplan FA department to walk on me and not give me my money. This will be investigated to the fullest extent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2016 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kaplan-university/nationwide/kaplan-university-financial-aid-fraud-davenport-iowa-1297764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content