Complaint Review: Kaplan University

• Kaplan University

, Select State/Province
    USA

Kaplan University Use of Viruses Nationwide Florida

I am currently working on my Associates Degree in Information Technology Specializing in Help Desk Support, I have to use a Server that is based through Kaplans Server, and everyone has access to the server even though you have your own Password and Handle.  I have been noticed that things have been changed with the webpage’s that I have uploaded and even when I validated them with no errors the next day, I go to validate again and there are mistakes.

Today I have done a virus scan and school is the only website that I navigate to besides the web server and I have told them that there were issues with their server and they continually tell me that it is the code that I put in even when they have been validated by W3Schools.  I have found a virus in fact a Trojan I am 100 percent sure that they infect your computer through there live seminars and but the DiskHandler Trojan on your computer to track your movement throughout your course. [continued below]....

.....

Beware and not to mention out of the other Universities that I have attended they are the slowest at processing your student disbursements when it should typically take 3 to for 4 weeks it takes 8 to 7 weeks and then they hold your scholarship money till you pass your class.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kaplan-university/select-stateprovince/kaplan-university-use-of-viruses-nationwide-florida-1087604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content