Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, March 14, 2017

• Reported By: casey — port richey Florida USA
KAPLAN UNIVESITY
Internet USA

KAPLAN UNIVESITY I took 4 whole classes with this scam of a school and at this point have had over $9000 taken from me via my tax refund. AND THEY STILL WANT MORE!! Internet

Instead o fsending the money back to the lender when i dropped out of their program, they kept it, now my family is suffering!! how do i stop these people from stealing my life completely!! we are now losing our home and have already lost everything else due to their negligence!! Yet the school claims i dont owe the money! the nwhy is it being taken on their behalf? thi is unreal to me that a company of any size is allowed to continue with this behavior! this is fraud at its finest and it seems like our government would put a stop to it seeing as though the school is using the federal government to rip people off!! ill be filing suit seperately but am willing to be involved in any class action suit against this school at any time!!

I took 4 classes while enrolled with kaplan. when i realized the school was a joke i dropped out. even after all he grant money i was given i have still had over $9000 taken from federal tax refunds, even though the school is now claiming i dont owe the money, i just had another $5391 taken last week. It seems that instead of sending the money back to the lender, or even myself, they kept it! this has completely ruined my life at this point. we are losing our home along with everything else we have already lost due to the neglegence of this company! i need help in stopping them! there seems to be no end in sight, and i now have another agency calling telling me that i still owe them over $6000 for unpaid student loans, which brings my total so far to over $15000 for 4 classes! this is unreal!!! im willing to become involved in any suit brought against this school!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2017 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kaplan-univesity/internet/kaplan-univesity-i-took-4-whole-classes-with-this-scam-of-a-school-and-at-this-point-have-1361677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KAPLAN UNIVESITY