Complaint Review: Karen Hill

• Karen Hill

Internet
    United States of America

Karen Hill Love spell/psychic work Internet

*Author of original report: Not true

I called Karen Hill about two weeks after I got out of a serious relationship. Basically I got my heart broken, wanted my ex back and didnt know what to do. So I decided to try out a love spell and see if this actually worked.
I ended up spending 342.00 for the "initial work". Each time she called me, she had bad news and it would cost twice as much to fix it. Next she wanted 2,500 for crystals, then 7,500 for statues. I thought that would be it, but no there was 15,000 for a chakra machine this money was for a security deposit. After that she wanted 20,000 for another security deposit for an amulet. Me having a lot of money saved up fell for this bs that she would give me my money back.
It would have been fine if I got my ex back and gotten the security deposits back like she said. But I havent gotten anything back and it has been 6 months going on 7 that I have been hounding her for the money. She also promised that if it didnt work that she would give everything back.
Now I call her all the time trying to get the money back. Please if you read this dont call her. She didnt help me at all, she made things worse and now I dont even talk to my ex. Thanks Karen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/karen-hill/internet/karen-hill-love-spellpsychic-work-internet-557040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Not true

AUTHOR: dontdoit - (United States of America)

This is not true at all! Dont listen to anything said in the original report! It was all put up out of anger and frustration. None of it is true.