Complaint Review: Karen L Mchale Photography

• Reported By: honey — Los Angeles California United States
  • Karen L Mchale Photography

Whittier, California
    United States

Karen L Mchale Photography Karen Mchale Photography Karen L. Mchale is a fraud who stole my money Whittier California

As an actor in Hollywood I needed a headshot.  I went to Ms. Mchale and it ended up being a traumatic experience. She was rude and unprofessional from the start but she was cheap. I gotta admit i was desperate. She mentioned that if I wasn't satisfied she'd reshoot.

When I got the headhshot I wsa horrifed. It just looked terrible. Spots on the photo and the focus was all off.  When I asked her to reshoot she said the photos looked "just fine" in her opinion. When I protested she threatened to call the police on me.  She said she felt threatened and all I did was ask for what she promised.

She's not a real photographer and she's a mean and ugly human being. Actors are often vulnerable to these kinds of rip offs and Mchale makes her living preying on us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/karen-l-mchale-photography/whittier-california/karen-l-mchale-photography-karen-mchale-photography-karen-l-mchale-is-a-fraud-who-stole-1411831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content