Complaint Review: kaufmann

suwanee cumming, Georgia
    United States of America

kaufmann Deceptive practice suwanee cumming, Georgia

*Author of original report: Kafmann Tires Georgia

Be weary about Kaufmann tires.  They say that they fix flats free and remove nails for free, but everytime I have done so, they stated that the tire is not repairable (tires I have bought there). BS!!  last week was the last straw.  I had a nail in the middle of my tire, which was till inflated and not leaking,  and I knew it could be fixed. But not at KKKaufmann.  They said the tire was damaged beyond repair and I needed a new tire, at $169.00 "Out the door".  What a deal huh?  I said put it back on my car and left.  I bought a do it yourself tire repair kit and fixed it myself in 5 minutes.  Stay away from the blood suckers.  I hope they go out of business.  Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kaufmann/suwanee-cumming-georgia-/kaufmann-deceptive-practice-suwanee-cumming-georgia-790811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Kafmann Tires Georgia

AUTHOR: Battists - (United States of America)

Be weary about Kaufmann tires.  They say that they fix flats free and remove nails for free, but everytime I have done so, they stated that the tire is not repairable (tires I have bought there). BS!!  last week was the last straw.  I had a nail in the middle of my tire, which was still inflated and not leaking air,  and I knew it could be fixed. But not at KKKaufmann.  They said the tire was damaged beyond repair and I needed a new tire, at $169.00 "Out the door".  What a deal huh?  I said put it back on my car and left.  I bought a do it yourself tire repair kit and fixed it myself in 5 minutes.  Stay away from the blood suckers.  I hope they go out of business.  Never again.