Complaint Review: Kay Jewlers

• Kay Jewlers
    North Point Mall
    Alpharetta, Georgia
    USA

Kay Jewlers Any sentimental value my ring had is gone. It is nice to know I have my own little piece of Georgia 400 right on my own little hand Alpharetta Georgia

It's a terrible time for me right now and I simply tried to replace a ring my father gave to me. I sought help at Kays to replicate his diamond he gave to me when I was 20. My mother had worn it 40 years. It was a one carrot ring and meant a lot to dad to hand it down to me. I lost the ring in a house fire.

I tried to duplicate it and went to Kay as they assigned me good credit. About 10,000 dollars worth. I appreciated the credit and bought a 3,600.00 dollar ring. It is upon inspection very flawed and worth approximately 100.00 dollars. I required them to investigate the matter and suddenly I was on their bad debt list even though I had paid them off in seven months. As well I received their report of the diamonds worth and it was correct for the price I paid even though it was flawed with a huge inclusin and feathering.

The ring meant a lot to me and I considered buying a better one for more money but I changed my mind. When I returned the better ring the manager threw me out of the store. They can say what they will and they will but I did nothing but try to replace a family airloom. It is now my pride and destiny to own my own little piece of G.A 400 as the rock of Gilbrator sits inside this diamond. Sorry to cry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kay-jewlers/alpharetta-georgia-30076/kay-jewlers-any-sentimental-value-my-ring-had-is-gone-it-is-nice-to-know-i-have-my-own-l-1098213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content