Complaint Review: KAYS JEWELERS

• KAYS JEWELERS
    4444 1ST AVE NE #125
    CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa
    USA

KAYS JEWELERS KAYS JEWELERS 4444 1ST AVE NE #125 LINDALE MALL CEDAR RAPIDS IOWA 52402 KNOWINGLY SOLD US $2,000.00 FAKE JEWELRY CEDAR RAPIDS Iowa **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

KAY  JEWELERS, Lindale Mall, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, knowingly sold my fiance and I, FAKE, repeat, FAKE, grooms' wedding band, and brides' engagement / wedding band.  $2,000.00    I real sure we paid some salaries some were.  I called Kays Jewelers Corporate Office, here is the number - 800-732-8131 - than push #4. When a phone associate answered the call, I asked to talk to whom ever has authority, or dominates control of operations. Phone associate replied, "That is not allowed."I real furious by now. I asked phone associate whom allowed Kays Jewelers to sell - FAKE - jewelery? ripoff hard working individuals like me? I wanted to talk to whom ever was acting as authority, and the phone associate denied me.  Another phone associate got on the phone and wanted to know what my complaint was? I told him.  Told him I wanted reimbursed the $2,000.00 Kay Jewelers sold from me.  He said they do not reimburse customers, trade, or refund. I told him, we will see what real authority says about that.

Makes me sick to death to look at those three (3) rings lay in the junk drawer not worth a penny.  But, fiance and I, we worked overtime, 2nd job, and didn't spend monies, just to get those three (3) rings paid for before the wedding.

KAY JEWELERS, SEE YOU IN COURT!!

AUTHORITY WILL PREVAIL WITH JUSTICE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2017 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kays-jewelers/cedar-rapids-iowa-52402/kays-jewelers-kays-jewelers-4444-1st-ave-ne-125-lindale-mall-cedar-rapids-iowa-52402-kno-1397792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content