Complaint Review: Kay's Naturals LLC; Elizabeth Miller; Tyler Pope;

• Reported By: Las Vegas Nevada
  • Kay's Naturals LLC; Elizabeth Miller; Tyler Pope;
    PO Box 43888 Phoenix, Arizona 85080
    Nationwide

Kay's Naturals; Elizabeth Miller; Tyler Pope I ordered several magazines which I PAID for and never recieved... Phoenix Arizona

Several weeks before Christmas-07 my doorbell rang; I opened the door to find a high school student standing there. He informed me that he was selling magazines in order to win a trip to somewhere spectacular...I don't remember where and at this point it doesn't matter because it was fraudulent, a Rip-off.

Since it was just before Christmas, I thought it would be a good dead to be able to assist this kid in his venture. I purchased two magazines, wrote 2 checks to Kay's Naturals in the amount of $54.00 dollars each totaling $108.00 dollars.

During April-08, I was cleaning up my desk found the receipt for the magazine purchase; at this time I realized that I have not received any magazines yet. The receipt had a web address which I was able to pull up without any problem. I clicked on the "Contact Us" and gave them all the information regarding my purchase and receipt number and name of the individual doing the selling.

I finally received a response through the e-mail from the company "Kay's Naturals" many weeks later stating that the receipt number doesn't exist; could I please check my numbers again? At this point I went to my Bank account, printed a copy of the cashed checks and scanned a copy of the front and back of my receipt and attached the documents to the e-mail and then replied back to the company showing that they did indeed cash my checks, because on the back is a bank account number in which the money was deposited and I still have not receive the magazines that I requested, now over 7 months ago.

I received a response from Kay's Naturals on Jul 14, 2008 stating that I would receive a Refund Check in the mail within 10-14 days. On Aug 11, 2008 I wrote back to the company asking why I hadn't received my refund yet. Today is now Aug 15, 2008 and I received an "Undeliverable Message" from my e-mail stating that the e-mail address was no longer working. So, I decided to go back to the website to contact the company and now the company Kay's Naturals Inc. and/or LLC website is no longer on the web. There is another company with the name of Kay's Naturals, but it is a natural food company.

With this all being said...It appears that I will not be receiving my refund and I have now been officially "Ripped Off" and it is now 8 months since I ordered these magazines!!!

Maureen
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kays-naturals-llc-elizabeth-miller-tyler-pope/nationwide/kays-naturals-elizabeth-miller-tyler-pope-i-ordered-several-magazines-which-i-paid-for-363468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content