Complaint Review: KC Promotions

• Reported By: lavista Nebraska
  • KC Promotions
    www.kcpromotions.com
    Lavista, Nebraska

KC Promotions fraudulent door to door sales selling coupons for Brake Masters. Rip-off! Lavista Nebraska

I purchased a coupon for Brake Masters for $43.50. When I tried to use the coupon I was told that I would have to make an appointment and their hours were very inconvenient. I called KC promotions for a refund. I was they would not cash my check and that I had to send the coupon back to them so that I couldn't use it. Unfortunately I did not copy the coupon before mailing it back. It had all of the company information on it. They did cash my check and I had no coupon for discount services and no way to contact the company who sold it to me.

Brake Masters didn't have any information on them either even though they were doing advertising for them. The entire thing was a sham and I'm out $43.50 with hope of recouping that money. I've learned a valuable lesson from this but, wish to let other people know about this unreliable company so they don't get taken too. This was a door to door sales promotions and some of neighbors were taken in as well.

Karen
lavista, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2004 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kc-promotions/lavista-nebraska-68128/kc-promotions-fraudulent-door-to-door-sales-selling-coupons-for-brake-masters-rip-off-la-109210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content