Complaint Review: Keen

• Reported By: goldie12 — Oklahoma
  • Keen

usa, Utah
    USA

I call Keen to speak to psychic and reach one that seem to know my problem and she could help me ; she gave her number so I call her; The same night she ask to paid with net-reloadcard; I did and she will give all the anwers and help clean all bad negative energy; We talk more once and she never deliver all the answers; me and partner startedd talking alittle better, but still not back the same and she ask me for more money. if keen is montoring there call they should be able to address this problem . I feel that they hire anyone that feel they have the powers, I refuse to give no- more money and she doesn't call like use to and always asking for money and she has all sickness in her family. That's nott right, I don't want to expose her because I feel keen already knows. I paid 150.00 and about couple later she ask for me.  I send her text  and she will not call back or response. What hurt me she ask me to help me; i should have know better, this business people will rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/keen/usa-utah/keen-rip-me-off-internet-1118012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sorry for your problems

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

But there is no such thing as a "psychic. spellcaster, love guru" etc etc.  They are all cons and frauds.  Stop wasting your hard earned money on these losers and just live your life.