Complaint Review: keep it moving customs

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Reported By: Cartel — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
  • keep it moving customs
    213 Chester Street
    Gastonia, North Carolina
    United States of America

keep it moving customs Ian Grier auto customizing Gastonia , North Carolina

*Author of original report: My apology to the Owner

Friday Feb. 17 I walked into this establishment that I was referred to by my boyfriend shabby but I thought it's just for an installition. I asked him about purchasing an alarm sysytem and installation he quoted me a price of $250. I excepted however I offered an additional $50 if he could install it the next day. I payed him $200 cash he wrote me a receipt. He said call me in the morning and I will have my guy here to install it. I agreed. However due to other obligations I wasn't able to get there on time.

I called him several times he didnt answer. I text as well then I had my boyfriend call. Ian stated he was out of town and he wasn't able to get HIS GUY back there to install my alarm so I asked him for either my money or the alarm. He refused to hand over either. He began to insult me even called me a b*tch I stated he was very unprofessional and don't deserve to still be operating, I think no one should have to deal with such igorance. If you are ever looking for audio equipment or installation please avoid KEEP IT MOVING CUSTOMS at all costs. Ian isn't a real businessman, unless you like hood service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/keep-it-moving-customs/gastonia-north-carolina-28052/keep-it-moving-customs-ian-grier-auto-customizing-gastonia-north-carolina-843356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

My apology to the Owner

AUTHOR: Cartel - (United States of America)

I was very upset when I wrote the post above. I am sort of a brat and I want things when I want them. I apologize to Ian Grier, if this post may have caused him to lose any business. He is a great business man as well as a gentleman. He handled the situation as any other human would have. Since the incident he has done some work on my car. Well I may add and is currently doing work on my car. So if you are ever in need of brakes, alarms, audio, video or initial work done to your car please see Ian at KEEP IT MOVING CUSTOMS in Gastonia NC.

He cuts finders, do lifts and sells rims and tires at great cost.