Complaint Review: Kendall Automotive Group, Kendall Honda

• Kendall Automotive Group, Kendall Honda
    846 Goodpasture Island Rd Eugene OR
    Eugene, Oregon
    United States of America

Kendall Automotive Group, Kendall Honda Kendall Acura Car Wash Accident Damage Eugene, Oregon

On 06 January, 2013 at or around 2:33pm, I used The Automatic Car Wash and Kendall Honda, which is part of the Kendall Automotive Group in Eugene OR at 846 Goodpasture Island Rd. Their phone number is 541 485 6111. Their website is www.kendallhonda.com.
I was told to release the steering wheel, place the car in neutral and turn off the vehicle. I did exactly that. My car was forced into the car in front of me, causing an accident. Following the accident, I verified that the driver of the front vehicle was aware that I would advocate for the well being of her vehicle. I gave her all of my contact information. We both spoke with Dylan Gillespie. He was attending the car was at the time. He had instructed me to place my car in neutral and release control of the steering wheel prior to entering. He handled the situation well and my concern is not with him. (Thank you Dylan) I notified her that I have dealt with insurance companies and MV (Motor Vehicle) dealerships on a prior basis and made it clear that being assertive is very important. She assured me that Kendall Honda was trustworthy and would take care of her. In agreement, I had seen nothing but positive experienced from Kendall up until this point.
This morning I received a call from Rudolpho Mendoza explaining that he would rather have the insurance companies figure out who was at fault. I explained in no uncertain terms that both cars were in complete control of the car wash. Neither driver was at fault.
I now have a claim on my insurance!!!!
Stay away from this company, and avoid trusting your car care to them.
-Aaron J. Goetzinger
"Jesus wants us to be happy not because we are rich, but despite that we are poor....not because we are healthy, but despite that we are sick...not because life is easy, but because He is with us when it is hard, when we are poor and when we are sick."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kendall-automotive-group-kendall-honda/eugene-oregon-/kendall-automotive-group-kendall-honda-kendall-acura-car-wash-accident-damage-eugene-ore-1003461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content