Complaint Review: Kenosha Towing

• Kenosha Towing
    11809 Burlington Road
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    United States of America

Kenosha Towing Dented car hood & right panel and refuses to pay for it-Poor Buisness Pratices-DO NOT USE THEM! Kenosha, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: We have insurance, and if this were a LEGITIMATE CLAIM....they would have paid it!

On 12/31/11 contacted my road side assistant insurance and my insurance company dispatched KENOSHA TOWING to tow my car less then 10 miles after a mechanical breakdown.

The tow truck arrived, we spoke and I gave the driver the address to where the car is to be towed. I traveled in sperate car and met driver at drop off destination.

When driver arrived at drop off, I walked up to my car and saw that the hood had a major dent and scratch I then saw that the right front panel was completely dented in. I asked "oh no what happened?" the driver never looked up and mumbled something and just took off!

I contacted my insurance agency who dispatched or was contracted with them and told them of the damage just done to my car. They in return contacted KENOSHA TOWING and they denied it. They refuse to take responsibility for the damage their driver did to my auto.

My auto insurance company called us back and apologized on behalf of KENOSHA TOWING and said that they will have to reconsider sub contracting with this company, and they said "its very apparent from the photos, that the tow truck backed into the car"

"We are extremely disappointed with this companies professional conduct" I am completing this report, to warn others. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH KENOSHA TOWING, there is plenty of other tow companies who will act in a professional manner. Beware if you use your insurance companies tow coverage, you may just have KENOSHA TOWING show up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kenosha-towing/kenosha-wisconsin-53144/kenosha-towing-dented-car-hood-right-panel-and-refuses-to-pay-for-it-poor-buisness-prat-835374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Kenosha Towing - (United States of America)

I would like to see all insurance paperwork, pictures and any PROOF this actually happened!!!

We don't damage vehicles,  we use a rollback tow truck and there is really no way to damage the hood and the side at the same time!

IF a claim is made that we did do damage to a vehicle, it is turned over to our insurance and they take care of it.....