Complaint Review: Kermath Realty

• Kermath Realty

Internet
    USA

Kermath Realty Jeff Kermath Full Service scam Saline MI Internet

Why pay Kermath Realty a full service fee for $699 when you can get the exact same service for only $99 through many MLS online listing services?

After paying Jeff Kermath, the only thing he did was to list it on the MLS, that's it, I had to take my own pics, create my own flyer, buy my own lock box and sign.

He states his #1 full service but far from it, as a seller, you are on your own and even potential buyers never receive a call back requesting showings.

When I asked him to release the house to another agent, he belittled me and blamed me for not pricing it right and having curb appeal (which it had).

Jeff is the most arrogant realtor we have ever met, he acts like he is too busy and never once contacted me by phone and introduced himself. This is a "scam" to me, once he has your money you are on your own!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2017 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kermath-realty/internet/kermath-realty-jeff-kermath-full-service-scam-saline-mi-internet-1389390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content