Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 29, 2016

• Reported By: Srirag — Durham North Carolina USA
KernelTraining.com
201, 1st Street, Patrika Nagar,Madhapur Hyderabad, Other India

KernelTraining.com KernelTraining - Unauthorized and unprofessional online training center Hyderabad Telangana

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I am from RTP-NC and work during US morning hours and wanted to attend online training during night hours to improve my technical skills, when I searched web for online training I found kerneltraining.com.

They have advertised as one of the leading online training provided and trained 70000+ in last few years , I joined the course by paying  $313.33 USD for online instructor led training .

I was contacted by Quazi Samiulla of KernelTraining.com , Phone +91 8099 77 6681 for the payment and I paid $313.33 USD using paypal on 03/16/2016 for VMware Admin class.

After the payment I was contacted by Spandana (Webinar Team Lead) KernelTraining.Com# 201, 1st Street, Patrika Nagar, My Home Hub Back side, Madhapur, Hitech City
Hyderabad-500081, and Telangana, India. | Email: organiser@kerneltraining.com
Phone: +91 91009 37753 | +91 91009 37750

Spandana informed me that the classes are for 32 hours, runs for 4 weeks   on Friday and Saturday between 7.30 PM to 11.30 PM EST (4 hours per day) and the class’s starts on 03/18/2016.

Instructor Vivek Kumar trained us on 03/18/16 and 03/19/16 on VMware basics, but on 03/25/16 class, Vivek Kumar started taking classes on Windows operating systems, even after repeated remainders, Vivek continued with Windows training, which is nothing to do with VMware admin class. Vivek Kumar did not join the call on 03/26/16 call to continue the training. I am asked by Spandana to drop for the call on 03/26/16.

I tried to reach Spandana, Chandra and Quazi multiple times by phone, but no one answered. I sent multiple emails and finally Spandana called me and asked me to attend classes during my office hours (I.e. between 11.30 AM EST to 1.30 PM EST. Since the time is right in middle of my office hours, I asked Spandana to arrange for classes only during weekends and after office hours.

After a week Spandana returned back with one more class schedule , this time it’s on Friday and Saturday nights from 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM ( Yes from 4 hours sessions the classes are reduced to 2 hours ) .

Since there is no other option, I agreed for the sessions and started attending the training and attended following sessions. This time the training was conducted by Sunny Kumar. Sunny also covered basics for first 5 hours and disappeared from the 4th session.

04/08/2016 – 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM EST

04/09/2016 – 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM EST

04/15/2016 – 9.30 PM to 10.30 PM EST, the call got disconnected after 1 hour and there is no response from anyone

04/16/2016, 04/22/2016, 04/23/2016, 04/20/2016 - No classes and no response from anyone

I tried to reach Kernel Training 20 + times and sent many emails, but there is no response from any one.

1. KernelTraining.com is highly unprofessional and they do not respond back to any calls or emails.

2. It is not authorizes training provider for any of the product.

3. I want students from US to aware of the problems caused by Kernel Training after paying hard earned money $313.33.

4. The manager Chandra Kumar (9100937750) never responded back to any of my calls

5. The instructtors are not with any practical or industrial skills.

I joined the training thinking its one of the best institute, but for last one month I am in real mental worries and highly disappointed by Kernel training.

My advices to students from US, PL PL do not take any training with Kernel Training. Don’t waste your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2016 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kerneltrainingcom/hyderabad-other-500081/kerneltrainingcom-kerneltraining-unauthorized-and-unprofessional-online-training-cente-1302728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KernelTraining.com