Complaint Review: ketoslim

• Reported By: GreetingsfromKC — Shawnee Kansas USA
  • ketoslim

Internet
    USA

Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet

I need to lose weight, and so I responded to an amazing ad for a product that claims that a "Amanda Haughman" of Cornell University lost 37 pounds in 1 month.  They maintained that taking their supplement along with apple cider vinegar will result in dramatic weight loss.  I decided to give it a try.

Interestingly enough, the card charge was declined and did not go through.  However, I received an email from Bank of America saying it's been referred to their fraud department.  I called and the gal told me it's a scam.  Once they get your credit card info they will begin billing you $90 or more a month for the pills, and it's very hard to get your money back.

She said that because they have my credit card, the best and only way to effectively deal with them is to void the card and get a new one.  Otherwise, they will begin billing my card and it will be a huge mess.

I appreciated the protection from Bank of America, but have no idea why they allow these people to even use their credit card services.  I'm stuck with having to get a new card, but it could have been a lot worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2017 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ketoslim/internet/bank-of-america-told-me-this-ketoslim-ad-was-bogus-leads-to-huge-monthly-charges-i-resp-1406978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content