Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, January 26, 2017

• Reported By: Pches — Dakota dunes South Dakota USA
Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor
Nationwide USA

Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Email that they got my email for the Beats/Apple campaignwhich we sign up for another campaign on 360. Then wanted me send more pictures and a bio about myself. Then set up a conference call with me and some other girl. Nationwide

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was involved in a scam including casting 360. And two people named Carson Tyler and Kevin Dixon. Stating I was going to be in a beats by Dre/Apple commercial/campaign this summer paying $100,000 Plus royalties etc. when I became suspicious I saw the scam on the Internet

Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Email that they got my email for the Beats/Apple campaignwhich we sign up for another campaign on 360. Then wanted me send more pictures and a bio about myself. Then set up a conference call with me and some other girl. The first one did not show for the conference call when I question Carson said call now there was two other girls on the phone .he asked a few questions and was in a hurry to get off of the phone. The next day I got an email saying I got the role being in the campaign and all of the monetary information and my agent should send all of their information as well he asked a few questions and was in a hurry to get

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2017 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kevin-dixon-carson-tylor/nationwide/kevin-dixon-carson-tylor-email-that-they-got-my-email-for-the-beatsapple-campaignwhich-1352133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor