Complaint Review: Kevin J. Aronin / PlasmaNet Inc. / FreeLotto.com

• Reported By: sarajevo New York
  • Kevin J. Aronin / PlasmaNet Inc. / FreeLotto.com
    PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station,
    NEW YORK, New York

Kevin J. Aronin / PlasmaNet Inc. / FreeLotto.com It states very clearly that I have won 1 million dollars and want my 16 $ NEW YORK New York

This was the link provided in the email for me to use my credit card to purchase a subsciption to FreeLotto.com and for appropriate prize distrubution.obviously once I realized I had to enter my credit card number I knew something wasnt right.however the email is very convicing. Apparently it comes from sender (please reply before october 26/06) The subject is (Please Do NOT Delete - Important Account Information)

It states very clearly that I have won 1 million dollars:
I am wondering if there is any legal action that can be taken here, this email falsely claims that I have won 1 Million Dollars and even has my full name on it. It is signed by Kevin J. Aronin: Chairman & CEO.

Adnan
sarajevo, New York
Bosnia and Herzegovina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kevin-j-aronin-plasmanet-inc-freelottocom/new-york-new-york-10163/kevin-j-aronin-plasmanet-inc-freelottocom-it-states-very-clearly-that-i-have-won-1-367702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content