Complaint Review: Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs

• Reported By: Markus Bihler — Haiterbach Alabama Germany
  • Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs

Internet
    USA

Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs You will only have a lot of disappointments and frustrations Hudson, North Carolina Internet

In October 2016 I found coincidentally the website playactioncustoms.com. At this website many Mc.Farlane customs figures are offered. On the pictures of this website the figures look fantastic and amazing. Sadly I was so stupid and wrote the seller an email and asked about the figures. Kevin was very prompt and polite. He promised that he will make an awesome figure for me. Therefore I ordered a Randy Moss customs figure (playactioncustoms.com/2011/04/27/randy-moss-5-new-england-patriots/) and sent him a Paypal payment of US$ 110.00 on 24rd October 2016. Then the nightmare began.

I heard not from him for weeks. Therefore I wrote him an email and asked if the figure is finished or if he need more time. But I got no answer. I also got no answer of my other five emails (each week an email). Only after I threated to contact the police I got an answer from him. He was very rude and wrote that I am crazy. Then he had a lot of excuses why the figure is not finished (illness, death in the family and so on).

After months I got a parcel from him. The figure had a lot of mistakes (no grass stains, no snow on the base, only one red strip on the helmet instead of two). I was very disappointed and frustrated. Kevin said that he is sorry about this. He promised that he will overhaul the mistakes. He also promised that he will make another figure at a special price for me. As a compensation for all my sorrows and suffering. I sent him another Paypal payment of US$ 75.00 (yes, I was so stupid). Then the second nightmare began.

Again I heard not from him for weeks and he also did not answer my emails. Only after I opened a Paypal case I got an answer. He was very rude (like the first time) and said that the figure will come soon. But the parcel did never receive at my house. Therefore we start a search inquiry at United States Postal Service. Kevin said to Paypal that certainly I have received the parcel and will embezzled it. Then we found out that the German Postal Service refused to transport the parcel because it was so badly packed. They sent it back to Kevin in North Carolina. In the meantime he offered this figure on eBay. But to Paypal he said that certainly I have received the parcel and will embezzled it.

Kevin is such a liar. He will cheat you at any given opportunity. He is the worst person I ever dealt with. When you do business with Kevin Olinger you will only have disappointments and frustrations. Do not buy from him because you will regret it so much.

I apologize for my bad English, but I am German. I am sorry!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2017 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kevin-olinger-play-action-customs/internet/kevin-olinger-play-action-customs-you-will-only-have-a-lot-of-disappointments-and-frust-1393922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content