Complaint Review: Kevin Preusse

Salem, Oregon
  • Phone: 503-991-5450
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

I came across Kevin originally selling some cards on Craigslist he was indeed very very smooth and polite. He conned me into sending him a considerable amount of money via Western Union he said he had an emergency and that is why he is selling these cards so cheap I wish I would of done my investigation I have since found out on this site and 3 other groups that this guy has been defrauding others for many years. He was always available before I sent the money now he is in hiding.

Shelia
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kevin-preusse/salem-oregon-97305/kevin-preusse-liar-extroidinaire-and-master-con-artist-beware-sells-fake-baseball-cards-433934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
8Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

another question for joe?

AUTHOR: Scammedbykevin - (U.S.A.)

Joe, where did you find these addresses for Kevin? Are they the ones that were just posted online or did you find them another way?
Lisa

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Scammedbykevin - (U.S.A.)

Joe are you friends/relation to one of the others scammed by kevin? Just curious, saw you were also from Texas. So far, I have spoken to 3 others scammed by kevin, including me that's 4. One person from like 5 years back, so he's obviously been doing this for a while. What a loser.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

I DO NOT LIKE MEN WHO EXPLOIT WOMEN

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

IT IS THE STARVING CREATIVE ARTIST SCAM--THEY GUY CAN PRETEND TO BE A MUSICIAN, A POET, AN ACTOR, OR SOME OTHER CREATIVE SORT OF PERSON AND PLAY A LADY INTO SUPPORTING HIM AND GIVING HIM MONEY WHEN HE IS NONE OF THE ABOVE BUT JUST PLAYING HER AND PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT MORE SO HE CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM --ROMANTICALLY AND FINANCIALLY.

LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD :" GIGOLO" AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THAT THE ADDRESSES WERE CORRECT. I THOUGHT SOMEONE MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR HIM AND THAT IS WHERE HE CAN BE FOUND IF YOU WANT TO HAVE PAPERS OF SOME SORT SERVED ON HIM. THE LAWYER WILL WANT TO KNOW WHERE HE IS.

my email addy

AUTHOR: Scammedbykevin - (U.S.A.)

Sorry, just realized I didn't put my email in the last message. You can email me at: lisa@saber.net

thanks!

Lisa

Sheila please email me regarding this con artist!!

AUTHOR: Scammedbykevin - (U.S.A.)

Sheila, I filed the other report on Kevin. The first one. My name is Lisa. I am curious what other scams you found that this loser is running. I also have some other information I'd like to share with you. Also, about how much $ did you send him.

P.S. Joe? Are you posting this guy is also a gigoloo?? not sure what your heading meant, but I see you put some of his addresses.

GIGOLOS ARE NOT VERY NICE PEOPLE.

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)