Complaint Review: Kevin Stark

• Reported By: Gina — Henderson Nevada USA
  • Kevin Stark

Internet
    USA

Kevin Stark He sent me a cashiers check that looked legitimate but was a fraud and stole $2450.00 from me!! Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I was sent a cashiers check to do an assignment as a secret shopper after I signed up and was contacted to be one. I was sent the check via priority mail with the instructions included and how to do it. After depositing the cashiers check, I checked my account to see if the funds were deposited and they were, so I went out to do my assignment. After I finished my assignment and sent the necessary receipts everything seemed ok, but 5 days later I went to check my account and it had a negative $2300.00 balance!! I flipped out! The check had bounced and he had stolen 2450.00 from me! I reported it to my bank immediately but unfortunately there was nothing they could do but they did contact loss prevention and I was advised to file a police report which I did but I feel so incredibly stupid that I fell for this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2017 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kevin-stark/internet/kevin-stark-he-sent-me-a-cashiers-check-that-looked-legitimate-but-was-a-fraud-and-stole-1397186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content