Complaint Review: KEVIN TRUDEAU Naturalcures 800-237-1957

• Reported By: Laplace Louisiana
  • KEVIN TRUDEAU Naturalcures 800-237-1957
    www.naturalcures.com
    , Illinois

KEVIN TRUDEAU Naturalcures $9.95 a month in his pocket for a RIP-off SCAM ELK GROVE VILLAGE Illinois

I went to the website naturalcures.com and signed up for monthly membership to have access to their database of "natural cures". After I gave them my account information they were to email me with my access information and needless to say it never came I went back to the website and tried to get my log-in information and never got a thing.

I tried to dispute the claim with my bank and to no avail I have been throwing away $9.95 a month for the past 12 months. Nothing this guy is saying is worth the money to be givenaway for something that can be searched the internet for free. Lesson learned. Now I am left to cancel my bank card and start all over. As good as anything sounds search around before you commit to any sort of monthly membership especially if Kevin TRUDEAU has his named stamped anywheres on it.

Jcl1115
Laplace, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kevin-trudeau-naturalcures-800-237-1957/illinois/kevin-trudeau-naturalcures-995-a-month-in-his-pocket-for-a-rip-off-scam-elk-grove-villag-304193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content