Complaint Review: kevinkiptoobirgen@yahoo.com

• Reported By: Renee5525 — Hampton Virginia USA
  • kevinkiptoobirgen@yahoo.com

Internet
    USA

kevinkiptoobirgen@yahoo.com prof petersburg Do not use this guy on .homeworkmarket.com Stole my money Internet

DO not use profpetersburg from Homeworkmarket.com. The site is very questionable, you come on the site to have a tutor assist you with help for you assignment and as soon as you come on the site to get  homework help  you get get bombarded with messages of people that want  to help with your assignment . I saw a message from profpetersburg thinking that he could help me.

This guy asked me for my email address and what assignment I need help on and then he asked me how I can pay him. I did pay him, but then this guy never even assisted me with my assignment. This guy took $20.00 from me.  This guy is a thief. Run if you see his name pop up.

I messaged the site to complain to find out that they told me to never message outside of the site. How was I suppose to know that when I came on site for help. If they knew that they they should stop having people pop up with messages. This site is also to blame because they should stop having people privately message you.

Homeworkmarket.com is a SCAM where you will get crap answers and crap responses from the administration.

Stay away from anyone named profpetersburg, he makes empty promises.  NEVER USE THE SITE AT ALL COSTS. I DREAD THE DAY I DECIDED TO USE HOMEWORKMARKET

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2016 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kevinkiptoobirgenyahoocom/internet/kevinkiptoobirgenyahoocom-prof-petersburg-do-not-use-this-guy-on-homeworkmarketcom-st-1336787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content