Complaint Review: Key Bank Credit Card

• Reported By: William David Gruver — Lacey Washington USA
    Key Bank
    Nationwide
    USA

Key Bank Credit Card Someone using my information to obtain account with Key Bank. Unknown what city Nationwide

Someone hacked my email address of Gruuvey1@aol.com, my name, possibly my phone, and social security to obtain a credit card with Key Bank.

I live at (((REDACTED))) Lacey, Washington (((REDACTED))). I had a checking account with Key Bank for short time till it got defrauded and resolved last May.

I do not have a Key Bank account, yet Key Bank is reporting to all 3 credit bureaus that I have an account with Key Bank with a credit line now available for $11,500. The account number is 5329142000658990.

I hope you will investigate and stop reporting to 3 credit bureaus that I have a Key Bank account with above information.

Someone has hacked my personal information and not receieved any mail at above home address from Key Bank so must be using my name at a different address.

Also, the local Key Bank branch would not help me as it said that the account is current and being paid so someone so they suggested I report fraud investigation with Key Bank.

Someone has hacked and using my name and social security number to get a Key Bank account and Key Bank continues to report to the 3 credit bureaus that I have an account as it is effecting my credit score.

Hopefully we can resolved soon, and find out who is doing this to my name and social security number.

I have reported the above information to all 3 credit bureaus and hopefully you will find out who has hacked my name and personal information to get this resolved.

Thank you for your help.

William David Gruver

(((REDACTED)))

Lacey, Washingotn (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2017 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/key-bank-credit-card/nationwide/key-bank-credit-card-someone-using-my-information-to-obtain-account-with-key-banknbspu-1400034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content