Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Tia — Sebastopol California USA
Key Tax Group
Nationwide USA

Key Tax Group Breach of Contract Jacksonville Nationwide

I contacted Key Tax Group to help us with our back taxes owed for 2011-2014.  I paid them $1,750 to process our taxes for a resolution to Can Not Collect status with the IRS.

In 2015, we owed additional taxes and were told by Key Tax Group, file don't worry, you're protected, everything will be processed and added to your existing status.  NOT TRUE

In October of 2015 we received certified letters with Notive of Intent to Levy our account. In a panic I contacted Key Tax Group again. They quoted $450 (half off the normal fee) to amend this for me.

We live paycheck to paycheck and this was excrutiating, but we couldn't afford to have our accounts levy'd either, so we bit the bullet and paid the fee.

After weeks of constant calling, they notified me via email the IRS included our 2015 into our Can Not Collect Status.

I was so grateful that I made positive reviews on Explorer, Yelp, the Better Business Bureau and thanked them profusely.

Then, low and behold, I happened to be home for lunch yesterday (04/10/2017) and accepted a certified letter from the IRS again, stating our accounts would be subject to Levy effective 04/17/2017.  I spent the next hour and 57 minutes working with the IRS to get our 2015 taxes included into our CNC status, the IRS informed me that nothing was done from Kelly Gibson of Key Tax Group in the fall of 2016 and suggested I demand a refund for breach of contract.

I contacted Key Tax Group demanding a refund in light of the breach of Contract and have yet to hear from them on how or when they will refund my $450 paid in good faith.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2017 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/key-tax-group/nationwide/key-tax-group-breach-of-contract-jacksonville-nationwide-1367100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Tax Group