Complaint Review: Keywei Inc

• Keywei Inc
    2530 Corporate Place Suite A104
    Monterey Park, California
    United States of America

Keywei Inc http://www.hdaccessory.com Avoid at All Cost Monterey Park, California

As for the the first report from the other user this loser did the same thing to me.  I ordered an iPhone case and screen protector.  They eventually came in the mail but the iPhone case was warped.  It was hard plastic case and would not secure to the device.  I emailed him and It took him a few days for him to respond.  This guy does not have a return policy so beware of one man organizations like this one. He did not believe me and said:

"Dear customer,
If you have received a defective item, please provide a photo showing the defect. Enclose your invoice or confirmation number. We will examine the image and provide a response to your request within 24 hours.
After providing a photo indicating that the case does not fit onto your iPhone, please provide the SKU of the item that you would like to switch to.
We apologize for any inconveniences."

Fine it was inconvenient but I did it anyway. [continued below]....
.....  I emailed him the pictures and the case I wanted in exchange which was a dollar more.  I asked him if he would waive the dollar. Two more days go by and he emailed me back this:

"Dear customer, We can go ahead to process the replacement and switch to the Slider Black however we will need to charge the difference for the case. Since the payment was made through PayPal, we will need you to provide a credit card number and expiration date or you may also choose an alternative case at the same cost. "

I would think that with all the trouble he would waive the $1.  I was wrong.  I emailed him back stating: "Thank you, Sounds good.  I don't want to put my credit card number in an email. I can however make a payment on PayPal.
What's the total I own you for the new case $1?  After I make the payment I'll email you back. Thank you!

P.S. Do you want me to send the old case back?
P.S.S. I did try calling but your phone is busy.  "

That was the end of the communication.  The guy does not respond to emails very quickly and apparently has been doing this to others.  If I would have read the Ripoff Report before doing business with him our paths would have never crossed.  Luckily I wasn't out hundreds of dollars.  I'm waiting to hear back from him and if he doesn't reply I'll request a refund through PayPal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/keywei-inc/monterey-park-california-91754/keywei-inc-httpwwwhdaccessorycom-avoid-at-all-cost-monterey-park-california-550748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content