Complaint Review: Khang Advisory LLC

• Khang Advisory LLC
    329 Commonwealth Ave
    Boston, Massachusetts
    USA

My firm recently considered contracting with this solo practitioner (VC Khang). When we asked our usual background questions about her personal past and present associations, her answers seemed evasive. So one of my associates followed up with a full background survey.

A number of red flags popped up concerning this individual. Most disturbingly, we discovered Ms. Khang is closely linked to an individual with a conviction for felony money-laundering. This alone convinced us to take our business elsewhere.

We also discovered that past employers and personal acqaintances, when allowed to speak "off the record", reported a systematic pattern of lying, cheating and deception in Ms. Khang's dealings with them.

Anyone interested in following up for themselves can easily find much information by a careful Google search: namely, search the firm's name ("Khang Advisory") + "scam" or "cheating" or "deception"

Khang Advisory tried to deceive my firm about their integrity, character and fitness. We are filing this report to ensure that no one else is similary scammed by this dishonest individual's misrepresentations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/khang-advisory-llc/boston-massachusetts-02115/khang-advisory-llc-van-cam-khang-van-c-khang-van-khang-scam-cheating-deceptive-shady-a-1082530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Notice

AUTHOR: attys123 - (USA)

Please take notice that Van Khang ("Plaintiff") has initiated an action in the Suffolk County Superior Court (Massachusetts), cause number 1684CV03642, due to allegedly false statements made by "BostonLegalJD" and comments from "faxchecker02115” “Ernst A. Young”, and“ConsultMan.” In the Action, Plaintiff seeks to subpoena the records of Xcentric Ventures, LLC for your identifying contact information to be sent to attys123@yahoo.com Plaintiff will serve a subpoena on Xcentric Ventures, LLC, the company that owns and operates this website, to reveal your identity. You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before February 20 2017, via email to attys123@yahoo.com.

Is this her? Sad....

AUTHOR: faxchecker02115 - ()

Wasnt sure what to think   So I did some searching

Is this the one?

collegiateacb.com/schools/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=76183&sid=5a45a6fbba5eac2a83d09ba252b56bbb

I dont think its healthy to drink like that  Pretty sad she do that

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ernst & Young

AUTHOR: Van Khang - ()

If I was indeed fired from Ernst & Young, why would Ernst & Young offered me a job right now?  To the person that is internet bullying me, you are a sad person with nothing else better to do with your time.  I am working with Nancy Rothstein from the AG's office to find out who you are and I can't wait for the day that the authorities pound down your door for your lies and personal attacks.

#4 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

She lies, she cheats, she drinks

AUTHOR: Ernst A. Young - ()

Used to work with her before the firm invited her to leave. I'm not surprised to learn she's hooked up with a convicted felon, since she was shady as all hell when I knew her.

I'm not fooled

AUTHOR: ConsultMan - ()

FWIW, either "Van" is too dumb to use Google, or s/he thinks we are. I just verified quite a bit of the complaint with a few careful online-searches.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies

AUTHOR: Van - ()

To the person that wrote these lies, I know this is not true because I have been too busy with my current case files and have not been actively searching for additional work.  Thus I would remember having been interviewed by a firm.  If this is a true post please provide your name and the name of your firm.