Complaint Review: Khosrow Sadeghian

• Khosrow Sadeghian
    1213 Bent Oaks Ct
    Denton, Texas
    USA

Khosrow Sadeghian- Amy J Sadeghian- KAMY Investments aka KAMY Real Estate Trust aka KAMY Real Estate CHICKEN SOUP IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!!! Denton Texas

As I have read the reports of others also victimized by "Khosrow Sadeghian", I want to share the following information.

First, make sure that the rental property is actually owned by "Khosrow Sadeghian", the house I resided in was actually owned by "Someone Else". You can obtain this information from the Property Office in your city or online. Once you discover who is the legal owner, that is the name to address your court motions and petitions. It also can be your defense if an eviction notice is made in his name or the name of the property management company.

Second, read your residential lease and compare it  against any violations of Texas Property Code Chapters 91 and/or 92. For example, Section 92.006. Waiver of Expansion of Duties and Remedies.  Also, reference any new or old laws that applies to your situation. Keep in mind, that a landlord can also breach a contract by not abiding by their own terms. [continued below]....

.....

Third, make sure to document everything with photos or video, it will be your proof in court. Send a written certified letter with return certification requested- listing all the problems you have with the rental unit. Keep in mind it MUST be something major; such as slab foundation leaks that is causing stagnant pools of water to form and mosquitoe infestations. Or anything the owner states are the landlord obligations; such as- Landlord will pay the entire cost to repair heating and air conditioning unit. If repairs are not done as requested, contact your local city code enforcer. The landlord will then have 7 days to make all repairs. Should the repairs not be made, contact your city code enforcer on a regular basis until 3 formal complaints have been filed by you.

Fourth, if you live in Texas, refer to TexasTenant.org for information and legal forms. Now, that you have done your legal research, and it seems everyone has the same issue; "Property condition materially affecting the physical health or safety of an ordinary tenant", form to submit to court is Petition for Relief Under Section 92.0563 of the Texas Property Code, actual damages can be up to $10,000 and is filed in JP court. A Plaintiff's Original Petition for under Discovery Level 1 can be filed for security deposits being withheld, retaliation and to sue the correct and lawful property owner in County Court if the damages exceed $10,000 with the maximum of $200,000.

My story is that my husband and I wanted to purchase a home that we could remodel, call our own and live out our remaining years there. Instead Mr. Sadeghian, in bad faith had us unknowingly sign a 3 year rental lease, which is illegal in TX. Immediately, as soon as the water was turned on at the property it was downhill from there. The backyard began to flood into the neighbors backyard down to the main street. Eventually a complaint was made by a neighbor. Although a maintenace man did come to the resident, he and his workers was not qualified to complete the job successfully. They came bare handed, not a shovel or a screwdriver did they have in their possession. The repair that was "made" cause the indoor piping to burst underground and the water heater began overflowing onto the side of the house. Now, there is two areas of stagnant water on the property, also called public nuisances.  So, as a result, I contacted the code enforcer 3 more times complaining that the company refuses to make repairs. Because of the mosquitoe infestation and the fact that I am allergic to this particular insect, everytime I walk out my door and bitten, I am left with scares on my skin.  Due to the constant water leakage the house smell awful inside and out.  Last week, I noticed the horrible smell of rotting eggs and quickly wondered where it was coming from. I searched and eventually went to the hallway bathroom and the tub was literally covered a brown film and I became immediately nauseous. My husband and I realized that it was sulphur gases coming from under the house through the tub drain. Much luck to everyone, if anyone is interested in filing a class action suit in Denton County, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2017 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/khosrow-sadeghian/denton-texas-76210/khosrow-sadeghian-amy-j-sadeghian-kamy-investments-aka-kamy-real-estate-trust-aka-kamy-1393862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content