Complaint Review: Kids Adorable

• Reported By: Karoshi — Ohio USA
  • Kids Adorable

Internet
    USA

Kids Adorable Ordered for Granddaughter(age 2yr old) LED Winged Gym shoes on 07/08/2017 Company failed to send but kept my money Kids Adorable, 1222 F Ave SE Unit B Hickory , North Carolina Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Report Number 1388064 Kids Adorable.

*Author of original report: SHOES WERE DELIVERED!

Company faking themselves as a real company names Kidorable. They are based in the U.K. and only have Internet access. Ordered LED sneakers for my granddaughter and they never sent them but kept my money. I really liked the shoes and thought my 2 yr old grand would also. Letdown but stopped payment after 3 weeks not hearing from them after countless email attempts. Company phone #: 877-887-7815 is a joke! NEVER DO ORDER FROM THEIR WEBSIT OF FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2017 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kids-adorable/internet/kids-adorable-ordered-for-granddaughterage-2yr-old-led-winged-gym-shoes-on-07082017-c-1388064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Report Number 1388064 Kids Adorable.

AUTHOR: Jess - (United Kingdom)

We have contacted the person that left this complaint, Steve Grinter, Karoshi Steve Grinter, on messenger.

This Steve ordered the goods to be shipped to:

Ebony Marshall
(((REDACTED)))
United States

They were delivered by USPS against the tracking number: LW539546688CN - delivery date 24th July 2017

You can click on the tracking number link to varify the delivery.

This person is posting false accusations against my company which has supplied many happy customers with products they have ordered.

We are not a fake company.

We reply to customers who contact us via messenger and email.

He said we never sent the goods and kept the money which is completely unfounded and slanderous. we use reputable online processors, paypal, stripe, amazon.  I have checked our end and there is no dispute with payment.

He has given a ficticous phone number.  there is one our site which is a UK number. he has put a false phone number.

We find it very disappointing that peole can leave comments without any evidence.

Please remove this false accusation as soon as possible.

He has even envolved another company (see below) because he does not have his information correct. This company is not us. We are not them.

Please get this sorted out and remove this false accusation

Thanks

MaryJane Hare

Kidsadorable.net

We are not Kids Adorable. Our company is Kidorable and our website is kidorable.com.

Can you please check what website you used to place your order?

Thanks.

Direct line: (847) 242 8004
Fax: (847) 647-5904
kidorable.com

Clothing, Rain Wear, Accessories for Kids, Toddlers, & Babies - Kidorable
Kidorable delights both children and the adults who love them by transforming every day, functional kids accessorie

SHOES WERE DELIVERED!

AUTHOR: - ()

This will serve as my trying to remove my complaint filed against aforementioned company, Kids Adorable. Ripoff policy against removing report is written and they adhere to this wholly. But I have received item and Kids Adorable did not send me a tracking number that started this crazy rant in its entirety. I am contacting my bank also to let them know not to try to recover cost of the items ordered.