Complaint Review: Kids.com

• Reported By: Pine Hill New Jersey
  • Kids.com
    411 Route 70 East
    Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Kids.com AKA JustOurKids.com Kids.com ripped us off and just dissappeared Cherry Hill...no Unknown New Jersey

Just like everyone else my family was ripped off by Kids.com. We paid the 595.USD for our daughters "contract" that is suppose to be good for 5 years (2011). I hadn't been on the site for a couple of months and when I went to look at it a couple of days ago, I was disgusted, and mortified.

I tried calling all the other locations in differents states, and they are all disconnected. I did seem to find something fishy when I called the Minneapolis office, the number I dialed gave me a forwarding number. When I called I asked if this was kids.com, and they said no it's some other modeling agency(I forget their name), but they knew kids.com closed. I just find it very suspicious that one modeling agency closes and a new one open with the same number in the same city.

Also, I am looking to get my money back. I think our children deserve better than this. I should have known better growing up in the industry myself. For those who don't know or don't want to listen (LIKE ME!) never pay for modeling services up front, it is truly a scam. If any one finds a way to get a hold of those low lifes who took our money and ran please let me know it will truly be appreciated.

Sorry one more thing for those people who have come on this site bashing the mothers who are trying to open the doors of oppurtunity to our children please screw off. The oppurtunities I received....hmmm...the fact that the money I earned paid for my college education is enough for me to help my daughter receive the same. We love our children and if my daughter ever told me she wanted to quit she is more than welcome to.

Amber1121220
Pine Hill, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kidscom/cherry-hill-new-jersey-08034/kidscom-aka-justourkidscom-kidscom-ripped-us-off-and-just-dissappeared-cherry-hillno-312343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content