• Report: #321923

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:New Richmond Wisconsin
Kids.com
kids.com Edina, Minnesota U.S.A.

Kids.com I was also scammed Edina Minnesota

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

We were contacted by Tony Gray of Kids.com around July 2005 stating that he was interested in our 5 year old's photographic abilities. We made an appt & went in w/2 photos of which he approved. My husband & I briefly discussed it as we had already discussed it at home and paid the one-time fee of $595.00 which included a 5-year contract and if she received a job from them they would extend the contract another five years.

We were given the information to go a studio and pay the $20 sitting fee every 6 mos, which we did until 2007 because I had just gotten too busy with another child. Good thing I didn't cause I went online to justourkids.com to view her photo and I wasn't able to go to the site, then I googled things and found all kinds of information.

I had done research and had no reason to believe that anything was other than legit. I still have a lot of my information (letters,contracts) I look forward to the day that a lawsuit is brought forward and we can be reimbursed.

Frustrated Mom
Wisconsin

Trisha
New Richmond, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kidscom/edina-minnesota/kidscom-i-was-also-scammed-edina-minnesota-321923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com