Complaint Review: Kids.com

• Kids.com
    302 Broadway
    Lynbrook, New York

Kids.com - Lee Bodenmiller Took my money and ran Lynbrook New York

I was looking for a reputable company to help my daughter do a little modeling. On the reccomendation of a friend (because she also brought her daughter there) I bought my daughter to Kids.com in Lynbrook, NY. Well of course they said she was perfect. I paid the $500 fee and got pictures taken.

She went on a few what they call Go See in Manhatten but did not get anything. A few months go by and it is time for us to take new pictures for their website. Since I had not heard from them in a while I tried to find their website (couldn't find it), tried to call their phone number (been disconnected).

Needless to say I am very angry and want my money back. I have not yet told my daughter what has happened and i am sure she will be very dissapointed.

If anyone know how I can go about doing this please let me know.

Antonietta
Massapequa Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kidscom/lynbrook-new-york-11563/kidscom-lee-bodenmiller-took-my-money-and-ran-lynbrook-new-york-300904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content