Complaint Review: Kilian Richards

• Reported By: very pissed — federal way Washington United States of America
  • Kilian Richards

Internet
    United States of America

Kilian Richards Robin and Kilian Scam Artist with multiple sites Internet, Internet

I contacted Kilian on 3/14/12 and he told me that my relationship issues comes from my partner and I being unbalanced. He assured me he could help be balance things out and he would fax me everything in great detail. He asked me to go get a net spend card for 100.00 as my quick 30 second reading was free. He told me exactly what was going on ( ive been burned by several others that say they will help). So I thought he was a honest person. I wish I would have known about rip off prior to giving him the information off the net spend card.

The next day I called him and gave him my name. This idiot thought I was a new called and told me the EXACT same thing! I told him I already spoke to him and he had to search to see that he did. I got skepticle at that very moment. I started to ask about the reading and questions I have he said "no sweet heart your relationship was perfect you just got off balance trust me i will help you". Then he gave me a list of things to get. Virgin olive oil, dry sage, 6 white candles, pink paper, red ink and told me to call him after I got everything.

I called him after I purchased everything over $20.00 and he NEVER answered! I kept calling and not one answer. So I used a phone with a different area code he answers, I gave him my name and he made up a story about having a headache and not being able to talk or be of any assistance. He told me HE would call me back and again he has NOT done anything. So today 3/16/12 I called him from my cell phone no answer I waited 10 minutes called from another number low and behold he answers then he tells me he is getting everything ready and the phone hung up. I've been calling and calling him and I have yet to get an answer.

After calling several times I FINALLY got a voice mail and told him I just want my $100.00 back. I did tell him I do NOT want his services and I was looking him up for complaints and I just saw several on RIP OFF and I was also filing a complaint.

This guy needs to be stopped this is such a bad feeling to think people are good and wouldnt continue to fraud others like this. After doing a good search this guy has several web sites and he is getting away with this crime!

I did go to premium spell.com and I spoke with Tish so far no complaints! She has been responding to everything and so far honest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kilian-richards/internet/kilian-richards-robin-and-kilian-scam-artist-with-multiple-sites-internet-internet-854871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content