Complaint Review: Kim's Florist

• Reported By: Sandy — Summerville South Carolina USA
  • Kim's Florist

Internet
    USA

Kim's Florist My 85 year old Mother living alone will not have any flowers for Mother's Day this year. Internet

I ordered flowers early, to beat the rush for Mother's Day.  I searched for what I thought was a local florist as I like to use the little guy instead of corporations.  I ordered my flowers on-line from Kim's Florist supposedly in Green Acres, FL, on May 3, 2017.  I received a confirmation for my order and everything seemed fine.

On May 14, 2017 (Mother's Day) I came home from work around 12:15 am and checked my email account.  I had received an email around 2:30pm on May 13, 2017 telling me my order was being refunded.  No explanation or anything.  Supposedly my account will be refunded in 4 to 6 weeks.  Well now it is too late to do anything about it, because it is now Mother's Day and my Mother lives 8 hours away.

Mom is 85 years old and if this is her last Mother's Day I hate that it will pass with no gift from me.

I hope that I will see a refund in my account and that it will not be emptied out.  I wish this "Rip Off" web site had popped up when I was searching for a florist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2017 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kims-florist/internet/kims-florist-my-85-year-old-mother-living-alone-will-not-have-any-flowers-for-mothers-d-1373193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content