Complaint Review: Kim's Florist

• Kim's Florist
    17895 Sky Park Cir STE H
    Irvine, California
    USA

Kim's Florist Fraudulent, Misleading, with False Online Representation. Kim's Florist outsourced my order with no intention of honoring the Specific Bouquet that I ordered. Irvine California

I thought I was ordering from a local florist shop after "Googling" florists for Rigby, ID.  It wasn't until I attempted to contact them (after ordering, of course) that I found out they list their offices in Irvine, CA.

I chose their "Charm and Grace" bouquet and an Upgrade with more flowers.  The online description lists pink lilies,pink roses, pink alstroemeria and white waxflower.  Also with a sculpted pink vase.  The bouquet that my mother received on her retirement was 3 gerber daisies with a ton of dark greenery.  Not one thing in that bouquet represented what I had ordered.

I contacted the local florist that did the actual order.  They showed me the work order that they received and it  listed incorrect delivery instructions along with "flower substitions" and "vase substitutions."

I have attempted to call them Many times and have left Many phones messages with no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2017 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kims-florist/irvine-california-92614/kims-florist-fraudulent-misleading-with-false-online-representation-kims-florist-o-1347227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content